Regular daytime services at 30 minute intervals between Nether Lochaber and Ardgour.
The crossing takes around 5 minutes and is a great way to travel.
See timetables for details.
Please note that The Corran Ferry is currently out of action. The best place to check for updated news on The Corran Ferry is their twitter feed, https://twitter.com/CorranFerry or The Highland Council website, https://www.highland.gov.uk/corranferry.
The ferry is currently scheduled to back in service by June 5th, https://www.obantimes.co.uk/2023/05/23/corran-ferry-back-by-june-5/.
- Corran Ferry information on the Highland Council Website
- Fares from Friday 01 April 2022
- Printable Ferry timetable and fares on The Highland Council Website (word)
- Printable Ferry timetable and fares (pdf file)
- Twitter Page with service updates
- Ferry prices and information (Lochaber Transport Forum)