moidart.com is a drupal website. Drupal is an opensource content management system. No cookies are used explicitly by moidart.com.
moidart.com uses google analytics - see The Google Analytics Overview for more information.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
- Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains.
moidart.com uses google adsense to serve adverts on several pages - see Google Advertising Prvacy Policy FAQ for more information.
- The DoubleClick DART cookie is used by Google in the ads served on the websites of its partners, such as websites displaying AdSense ads or participating in Google certified ad networks. When users visit a partner's website and either view or click an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user's browser. The data gathered from these cookies will be used to help better serve and manage ads on the publisher's site(s) and across the web.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you, and opt out if desired, by visiting Google's Ads Settings Page.
moidart.com usage is logged in a log file on the site's webserver. These log files do not contain any personal information but do capture users' IP addresses and can be used to identify the referring web page and the time and name of the pages visited. Our policy is not to divulge this information to any third party.